forfour.co.uk

Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Bristol/SW meet??  (Read 6561 times)

Problemchild

• BRABUS Owner
  • Administrator
  • 100 smiles per gallon........... BRISTOL, UK
    • EVILUTION
Bristol/SW meet??
« on: October 08, 2011, 05:59:15 PM »

Now there are a few people on here from down this way, wondered if anyone fancied a meet?? (all welcome of course)

There are loads of things to do or we could all go for a raz down pendine sands or we could all find a race meet at castle combe or we could all just go to a nice pub!

thoughts?? i was thinking a new year activity...

JJ

LadyV

Re: Bristol/SW meet??
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 06:21:29 PM »

Sure, just let us know the dates. Depending on work (I work a lot of weekends) we will do our best to be there :)

zaphod

• 1.1 Pulse
    • Great Western Saabs
Re: Bristol/SW meet??
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 12:02:33 AM »

As some may know, I established, formed, and run Great Western Saabs, in the Bristol area. Basically, GWS is a long-standing gathering of car enthusiasts, and do things around the year, which may, and may not be solely centred on cars, and has a great emphasis on the social aspect. We do formal, and informal shows, too, throughout the year, but for charities, not business! We have had joint meetings/days out with Citroen, Rover P5, Roverplus, Volvo, VW, Bristol and other car marque enthusiasts. Track days. via the CSMA, are not unknown to our gang, either!

If you are interested, in the new year, we would be more than delighted if you would like to join us in our events/days' out, etc..., dropping in and out as you wish. A warm welcome is guaranteed.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 12:09:23 AM by zaphod »
Proof that Dr Who knew about the ForFour.