forfour.co.uk

Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Orange Brabus ?  (Read 9981 times)

juju13

• In the UK.
Orange Brabus ?
« on: August 14, 2010, 10:55:55 PM »

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201032365341912/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/forfour/make/smart/page/1/postcode/se116ty/keywords/brabus/radius/1500?logcode=p

heres somthing i came across on auto trader.... surely the panels must have been changed as im sure brabus is stricly black /silver
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 05:58:14 PM by CrazyG »

Unknown

• A spare part that no-one has a use for...
Re: Orange Brabus ?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 11:32:22 PM »

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201032365341912/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/forfour/make/smart/page/1/postcode/se116ty/keywords/brabus/radius/1500?logcode=p

heres something i came across on auto trader.... surely the panels must have been changed as im sure brabus is stricly black /silver

For a UK spec Brab it was either black OR silver, so that would of been a one off, either at the time of order or as an aftermarket mod.

But remember we didn't receive every spec of smart in the UK.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 10:24:23 PM by CrazyG »
Alice (1.3 Pulse forfour) 2007 - 2012 Zoe (1.4 SE Corsa) 2012 -

CrazyG

• Owner of 3x 454 + 3x ForTwo !
  • Administrator
  • London Heathrow airport area.
    • S2smarts
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 12:47:36 AM »

At the time of ordering (an all silver model) they could have specified a panel change.
There was nothing to stop that....whatever the customer wanted and was prepared to pay for basically.

Or...they could have had the panels sprayed after/later.....it's not unheard of.
Kate of Wellsmart had her diesel resprayed a semi dark pink metallic , and then later had it resprayed
again to a sort of bronze/gold metallic....(and gun metal gray coloured Monoblock 'A's)
One mustn't forget Roberts ALL metallic green ForFour.....every panel, and the tridion, and all the trim pieces.
(such as dial trims, door handles etc etc....)
454 - Brabus (mapped, Willwood brakes, coilovers etc etc)
454 - Passion CDi 95hp (manual, full Brab body kit, coilovers etc)
454 - Passion 1.3 (manual, Brab body kit, lowered etc) [SORN'd]
451 - Pulse Turbo [my daily drive] (mapped, coilovers etc)
450 - 'Widestar' Passion 700cc [SORN'd]

Problemchild

• BRABUS Owner
  • Administrator
  • 100 smiles per gallon........... BRISTOL, UK
    • EVILUTION
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 04:49:16 PM »

i don't actually like it..... not the best of the forfour colours to pick really!!

comand radio though (sat nav) and 3 x rear seats!! no auto wipers/lights though :(

...and the engine bay is filthy for 28k miles!!

JJ

CrazyG

• Owner of 3x 454 + 3x ForTwo !
  • Administrator
  • London Heathrow airport area.
    • S2smarts
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 10:04:43 PM »

There are some people who just buy a car, with the bits they want added at the time...drive them...then sell them
without ever opening the bonnet themselves. So yes, there are lots of cars out there that could do with TLC.
I'd count my Brab ForTwo amongst them ! !  I haven't washed it in 6 months or more..or vacuumed the inside
either....it gets used daily....(and it's black...yeeuuckkk !...but the price was right when I bought it) 
454 - Brabus (mapped, Willwood brakes, coilovers etc etc)
454 - Passion CDi 95hp (manual, full Brab body kit, coilovers etc)
454 - Passion 1.3 (manual, Brab body kit, lowered etc) [SORN'd]
451 - Pulse Turbo [my daily drive] (mapped, coilovers etc)
450 - 'Widestar' Passion 700cc [SORN'd]

Dazed and Confused

• Bristol
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 01:00:58 PM »

Does the 3 seat rear bench split fold, tumble and tilt like the regular 2 seat one?  Has it got ISOFIX?

I read a review where they mentioned the 2 seat bench was preferable as the seats were more comfortable, but from that picture it looks like you get the benefit on an extra seat belt and head rest, with no drawbacks.

Alex

• Romania
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 01:11:12 PM »

It folds,splits, tilts just like the 2 seat one. Don't know about ISOFIX, i have a standard 44 with 3 seats backseat.

Unknown

• A spare part that no-one has a use for...
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 07:00:16 PM »

Does the 3 seat rear bench split fold, tumble and tilt like the regular 2 seat one?  Has it got ISOFIX?

I read a review where they mentioned the 2 seat bench was preferable as the seats were more comfortable, but from that picture it looks like you get the benefit on an extra seat belt and head rest, with no drawbacks.

The Brabus was the only forfour to have ISOFIX as standard. As the name of the car suggests, it was built with the intention of four persons; ISOFIX was an option, as was the third belt.
Alice (1.3 Pulse forfour) 2007 - 2012 Zoe (1.4 SE Corsa) 2012 -

Baggy

• xx Heart now pounding to a Forfour Brabus xx
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 11:44:25 PM »

The Brabus was the only forfour to have ISOFIX as standard. As the name of the car suggests, it was built with the intention of four persons; ISOFIX was an option, as was the third belt.

oooh i didnt know the 3rd belt & isofix was an extra ... thanks for that . Another one to add to list of extras i've discovered my car has
x
xx Heart 'was' beating with a 454 Pulse xx
    Now it's really poundin' with a 454 Brab !

Problemchild

• BRABUS Owner
  • Administrator
  • 100 smiles per gallon........... BRISTOL, UK
    • EVILUTION
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2010, 09:13:14 AM »

But..... All cars post about june 2006 had to have ISOFIX by law!!

JJ