Forum > Smart Meets

Another Rolling road day?

(1/3) > >>

Big Dunc:
WHen I was chatting (well texting) the guy from HTEC ELITE about my manifold, he suggested that we all get together and had a rolling road day.

I know we have recently had the day at S2 Smarts, and that those in the South East could have another go at reasonable cost if they wanted, but I said that I would post the offer on the forum, and am willing to organise it if there is sufficient demand.

HTEC are located in the midlands, so it is easier for those who dont live in the South East.

£30 per car on the rollers, and caterers will be present doing bacon & eggs.

If anyone is up for it, post here.

funkydoodycool:
I'm up for it, depending on location and my shifts... £30 is a good price, less than at S2's day I believe?

If anything, it could help show if there's a problem with how the dyno was done at S2, or whatever.

Big Dunc:
Only fractionally cheaper, and at S2 the BBQ was free.  While HTEC have said they will arrange caterers, there is nothing about "free".

Location is Leicestershire, LE10 3BY to be precise.

Not so good for those of us in the South East, but a chance to meet those from other parts of the country.

All rolling roads will give a slight difference, but it would be interesting to see how or if they disabled the traction control.

Carbon Addict:
Dannys ( htec ), rollers seem to be pretty good. been there before and im probably due a trip back to see him!

Big Dunc:
I dont know how many people he would need to make it viable.  It would be a pretty long trip for me, but if others make the effort I will.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version