Forum > Smart Festival (UK)

How was The Smart Festival 2011 ? Incl pictures....

(1/6) > >>

magabicool:
Just wanted to say that I had an awesome time meeting fellow forfour owners- have some ideas of the things I want to do to the car now!

Jealous of all you brabus owners so now it's time for that remap!! Crazy G- I owe you a pint or two for washing my car!!!  ;)

Problemchild:
I still have a smile on my face thinking about turning up at mbworld beeping and waving like the naughty teenage older brothers ofthe wee little fortwos

Thanks to everyone for coming and to G for sorting it all out :)

Can someone pass on thanks over on FFO please

JJ

Timelord Mitchturbo:
 ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D Need I say more!  ;D
Well I will! Was a Brilliant day and if was wonderful meeting up with all of you and having the best convoy ever! EVER!
Loading my pics on Facebook ad I type will edit with a link soon.

Would like to thank everyone who made an effort to show up and Crazy G for organising the meeting point and convoy plus Polo shirt... Also Lady V and Fox for organising our fun after meet.
JJ and Smarty for making the effort of coming and early too! All the new friends we made, Brulaw for being awesome. The smart fest it self and the organisers. My wife and son for having a good time, pwterry and his wife for making a really big effort ect to make it for the meet even though his wife was really unwell.
Baggy for driving my Brabus safely Haha and everyone else, sorry if I've missed your name out, but you all contributed in such an awesome day and fantastic photos!  :)

brulaw:
Well said Mitch , and JJ  , I think you've covered it all , I'll just add my personal thanks to everyone , it was a great day ..... Have to say it was brilliant getting that many forfours ( 17 for anyone who couldn't make it ) in a convoy and then parked together , excellent work  everyone ....... :) And To Mr G cheers for the grub  ;D

brulaw:

--- Quote from: Problemchild on September 10, 2011, 05:36:54 PM ---I still have a smile on my face thinking about turning up at mbworld beeping and waving like the naughty teenage older brothers ofthe wee little fortwos

Thanks to everyone for coming and to G for sorting it all out :)

Can someone pass on thanks over on FFO please

JJ

--- End quote ---

Done , By Mitch and Myself .  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version