forfour.co.uk

Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: new lease of life :)  (Read 4829 times)

ghouluk

• Odiham
new lease of life :)
« on: March 12, 2014, 12:15:18 PM »

been away from the forfour for a bit as being self employed hasn't lent itself to playing, but got a service and clutch adjust which really rejuvenated the driving experience (thanks to ian @ bigperformance) and finally sourced some leather seats at a reasonable price and got those fitted this morning....ahhhhhhh lovely! (i can see what you guy mean abotu sliding on the seats, but i think its less of a problem with my giant butt :)) just got to get the heated bits plugged in the fusebox and then see if i need programming to get them to work or not!

Problemchild

• BRABUS Owner
  • Administrator
  • 100 smiles per gallon........... BRISTOL, UK
    • EVILUTION
Re: new lease of life :)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 01:34:11 PM »

Ah - did you buy the racing forfour's seats from eBay?

JJ

ghouluk

• Odiham
Re: new lease of life :)
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 05:12:46 PM »

I didn't actually - i tried to buy those last year, but at the time Al wanted 600 quid for them, so i politely declined :) I saw they'd sold for 325 in the end on ebay, pity as i would have paid that and had heated seats for the winter.

bought them from the guy breaking the cdi on here, nice guy, nice price and i was driving past anyways so the taxman paid for the fuel to pick them up - bonus.

I like them, but they are quite slidey for me, so guessing for anyone without my gargantuan posterior they'd be a bit like playing ridge racer :)