forfour.co.uk

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: potential buyer  (Read 14566 times)

Problemchild

• BRABUS Owner
  • Administrator
  • 100 smiles per gallon........... BRISTOL, UK
    • EVILUTION
Re: potential buyer
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2010, 11:40:45 PM »

For comparison with the fortwo ... With the back seats in max leg room mode, the boot space is similar to the fortwo but with the seats slid forward in max boot mode it is bigger but not huge!!

Kate sent me the following when I was looking...

Quote from: lil.smartie
Hi JJ,

I've got a Quick Smart buggy, really easy to fold (practice 1st though!) and folds really small and has a bit of a recline on it so it's better than a Quinny Zapp (Gav doesn't like his Quinny and said not to get one!)
http://www.bumpto3.com/out_about/buggies_&_accessories/quicksmart_easy_stroller

cheaper elsewhere though!

K

But we ended up going for another pram that doesn't fit my car as our other car is a zaphira 7-seater and that's what we use most!!

One point to note is that the rear doors on the forfour are quite small and getting our baby seat in and out isn't exactly easy!!

JJ
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 11:43:54 PM by Problemchild »

Baggy

• xx Heart now pounding to a Forfour Brabus xx
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 11:28:52 AM »

Hiya ,
 Pushchair wise I know a silver cross 3d wont fit ... as i thought it would being an umbrella folding one but it was just too long
I now have a graco mirage travel system which I love & fits perfectly so if u find the dimentions of that pushchair online & compare to one you've seen you'll be fine xx I'm sure lots of others will fit fine
I have the isofix fittings in the back but dont use them to be honest .. i never had them with my other children so didnt see the point of paying more money for the attachment for the ca*sat , works perfectly correctly  fitted with just the seatbelt .

As for spec my Pulse has quite a few extras , Air con , Alloys , Radio 6 & subwoofer under passenger seat & tweeters , 3 headrests in back & 3 sets of seatbelts & tomorro will have the lounge concept fitted by my local inde too  ;D i'm also looking to fit the top dash pods at a later date ..

so dont exclude the Pulse . just make sure it has what u want cos all i was bothered about really was aircon

Happy Hunting & all the best
xx
baggy
xx Heart 'was' beating with a 454 Pulse xx
    Now it's really poundin' with a 454 Brab !

Alex

• Romania
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 02:34:30 PM »

Whatever spec you get, I can't wait to see what you guys do to it :D  Free flowing exhaust+force-fan intercooler+water spray anyone? Rear sway bar+fat rear tires ::)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 11:33:08 AM by CrazyG »
Pages: 1 [2]